Patonga Pearl Beach Elephant Rock Warrah Lookout Walk
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Patonga, NSW
- Product code: 50WPP1
Patonga Pearl Beach Elephant Rock Warrah Lookout Walk includes scenic bush, beaches river views, Lion Island waterways, Wildlife in Brisbane Waters National Park including part of the Great North Walk
Enjoy the adventure of discovery with your qualified guide in Brisbane Water National Park with the backdrop of the Hawkesbury River and stunning broken Bay online island
This walk is in easy reach of the Central Coast or Sydney by car or ferry or even seaplane over taxi bring your own picnic lunch for walking for lunch on the trail and enjoy a complimentary coffee or tea or beverage with afternoon tea or snacks at The Boathouse Hotel Patonga on our return.
Your experienced guard will share the wonders of Australian nature and tales of years of travel in the Aussie Bush
Book a date now for this easy access adventure exploring your homeland.
Walk includes aspects of the Great North Walk - see spectacular views of Lion Island and Broken Bay from Warrah Lookout. There is an opportunity to swim at Pearl Pool (freshwater) and also at Pearl Beach or at Patonga Beach.
START AND FINISH
The Boathouse Hotel Patonga or Pearl Beach option available
10 am - 350 pm approx (meets ferry from / to Palm Beach
GETTING THERE -
- Depart Palm Beach wharf on 9:35am ferry to arrive Patonga (guide meets ferry). Ferry return is possible at 3:50 or later ferry to Palm Beach oralternative options if completing in Pearl Beach.
- Drive from Sydney or Central Coast or
- Public transport - by Rail to Woy Woy then Bus 54 to Patonga
- Water taxi from Pittwater (Newport or Palm Beach) or Brooklyn
- Ferry from Palm Beachor other locations in Pittwater - check timing
Please ask if any questions - we look forward to showing you thiswonderful area so close to SydneyAll walks require a minimum of 2 people for departure. Should you require a booking for 1 person please call us direct to confirm minimum numbers have been met prior to booking online.
Wear casual clothes and walking shoes, bring hat, camera, water and spirit of adventure