Cape Leveque Tours from Broome 1 Day
- Duration: 1 Days (approx.)
- Location: VIC
- Product code: 20KCL1
Cape Leveque Tours from Broome - 1 day tour
Join our special small group 4WD Cape Leveque Tours on this exciting and fascinating Cape Leveque 1 day tour
Cape Leveque 1 Day Tours includes options for the following
- Dampier Peninsula
- Cygnet Bay Pearl Farm visit included and morning tea
- Cape Leveque ( known as Kooljaman) - enjoy lunch then a free afternoon and time to relax on the pristine beaches. Swimming,
snorkelling, sunbathing, photography, painting, coffee at the cafe or walks along the beach.
- Buccaneer Archipelago - Giant Tides tour - huge tidal flows of the Kimberley. - optional Sea Safari boat cruise
- Aboriginal guided beach and culture walk
- Lombadina Aboriginal Community - Enjoy the gardens and bush timber church
- Beagle Bay Aboriginal Community Beagle Bay Church - pearl shell altar, for morning tea.
- One Arm Point Community
- Ardyaloon AquacultureHatchery at One Arm point with reef fish and trochus shell.
- Return to Broome approx 500pm
1 day includes lunch, morning tea, fees, luxury small group (2-4 people) 4WD transport, professional driver/guide.
Please ask for details & available dates for Cape Leveque Tours
Note that Cape Leveque is Aboriginal managed land and access has been limited. If so at the time of your visit alternative destinations will be explored iin more details.
Add on before or after a Karjini or Kimberley tour
Call 0417244600 for details