WA Wildflowers Perth to Southern Coast Stirling Ranges Tour 5 days
- Süre: 5 Gun (Tahmini)
- Lokasyon: Broome, Wa
- Ürün kodu: 20WPP5
The Stirling Range National Park is home to more than 1,500 species of native plants, 87 of which aren’t found anywhere else in the world. With unique and abundant wildflowers, including Banksia, Dryandras, Queen Sheba Orchids and Mountain Bells, plus the beauty of the mountain landscape, this park is one of the South West’s most popular destinations. The pathways in Porongurup National Park lead through Marri, Jarrah and Karri forest to reach the summits of weathered granite domes. From here there are panoramic views of the coastline, the nearby Stirling Range, surrounding farmland and vineyards.
Amongst the granite and the scenic views you’ll discover a diversity of native flora and fauna; from the yellow Acacias and purple Hovea, to wallabies, antechinus, southern brown bandicoots and grey kangaroos. Indian Ocean The powerful Southern Ocean has sculptured spectacular coastal features known as ‘The Gap’ and the ‘Natural Bridge’ along Torndirrup National Park’s buffeted coastline. Complemented by a display of wildflowers, including the Sticky Tailflower, the pink Pimilea Rosea and blue Scaevola Nitida.
Margaret River William Bay National Park is renowned for its windswept granite rocks, which have a striking primeval appearance. Enjoy one of Western Australia’s most iconic beaches at Greens Pool. Clear emerald waters, pure white sand and granite rocks shelter the bay, making it a top spot for swimming, snorkelling and diving. Southern Ocean Make sure you visit Western Australia’s famous Valley of the Giants. This magnificent sight is best from the Tree Top Walk, which soars gently upwards, 40 metres into the tingle foliage and extends for 600 metres.
- 5 days 4 nights in motel / hotel accommodation
- Professional and experienced driver / guide
- Long established relationships with local Aboriginal people enriches experiences
- Access to remote areas and rock art sites unreachable by most tour vehicles
- Delicious meals as shown, including vegetarian options.
- Accommodated sleeping or comfy camping – Your choice. Camp gear is modern and easy to use.
- Optional Accommodation upgrades available if pre booked .
- All World Heritage and National Park entry and accommodation fees
- Aboriginal Art community visits for “direct from artist” purchases
- Contributions of tour price supports Outback Kids and nature care programs.
- You – and Your involvement in a creation much bigger than most can imagine
- 2 dinners own purchase in restaurants, Alcohol
- Accommodation upgrades if required. Available most nights if pre booked
- Flights to and from departure points