Northern Beaches, Bush, Bays & Rivers Private 4WD Tour Half Day from Sydney
- Durata: 4 Ore (circa)
- Luogo: CHURCH POINT, NSW
- Codice prodotto: 50BBR1
1/2 day Sydney Northern Beaches, Bays and Rivers Tour by private luxury 4WD – includes scenic beaches and waterways, Wildlife, Aboriginal rock art sites, Kuringai Chase National Park.
Experience the Magic and Mystery of the Sydney bush and waterways, the wildlife, song lines and powerful Aboriginal rock art sites. Enjoy a real tea or coffee in the bush and the wonder and beauty of the northern beaches, scenic headlands, vast ocean views, and hideaway bays. Expand your awareness and nature connection. Fun, empowering and relaxing – includes luxury 4WD travel, afternoon tea/coffee and free souvenir.
Departs from your Northern Beaches accommodation or Manly, Sydney city hotel, or Milson’s Point/North Sydney, returns to your accommodation, city or Manly (or as arranged) to enable you to return to the city by Manly Ferry (40 minutes or 20 minutes by Jetcat) or stay a while in Manly.
Departs from your CBD hotel, OR Manly OR Northern Beaches: MORNING 8am -12 noon or AFTERNOON 1pm-5:00pm
Call 1300 763 188 or 0417 244 600
- 4WD transport in small group (2-7) luxury air conditioned vehicles
- Delicious morning / afternoon tea.
- Experienced and professional local guide
All tours require a minimum of 2 passengers for departure. Should you require a booking for 1 person please call us direct to confirm minimum numbers have been met prior to booking online.
- Best day ever – LM
- This has been a real breakthrough for me … the land connection and group energy helped me see this – CEO
- I saw the importance of my role in my company and how I can add so much more value – Manager
- Really Friendly, Enthusiastic and excellent knowledge – Nisha more